Thursday, December 20, 2007

xbox'ed

got reminded that I've been meaning to blog a little bit more often after reading Jacq's blog. I haven't had the inkling to blog since my last post because I finally got my:
xbox 360!!!

I've been meaning to hold off till Boxing Day. Hoping I could pick it up for like 10-20% less or something, but got impatient when JB bundled it with a charger kit. Sold!! I'm actually sort of glad that I didn't get it last year when I mentioned it. Doesn't seem like there were many games that I would want to play. There isn't much now as well. I think I've got all the games I've wanted already. The rest aren't released yet.

I actually picked up Guitar Hero III as well. Not bad. Quite fun...although it'll give my fingers RSI after playing for a while. Not young anymore...aihs. Used to be able to play games for hours without feeling tired or have my fingers/hands/shoulders/back ache. Sadnesss.

Thats enough for a post... back to my Xbox gaming on a lousy ass tv. I want a HDTV dammit!

No comments: