Tuesday, December 19, 2006

only tuesday

its only a tuesday today, but it kinda felt like end of the week. feel like just slacking off at work... but i've got hell to do now. the project at the client i'm currently with is being handed over to me. its suppose to be early january, but then my boss just went off for holidays already... so its technically handed over to me already anyway. Oh well, at least I can't say my job isn't challenging anymore.

incidently...all the company directors are off on holiday as well. I think most of the consultants are away during this period as well. Unfortunately...banks still operate over the x'mas/ny period, so I still have to go to work. No difference anyway, since if I'm not working, I'll be at the office studying. I can actually have the whole office to myself too, since no1 will be in, and I've got the keys. Hmmm... maybe should go in to watch some movies with the projector :) Need a laptop for that though...

No comments: