Thursday, December 28, 2006

opulence...

I got myself something fairly luxurious today

woot!

it comes with 2 cloth bags... ermmm... one for each side?


of course, I'd only buy something like this if its on sale. Still cost me $365 though. There was another pair that I wanted too, but both the city stores didn't have it in my size. That one was cheaper as well, only $275.

I wouldn't mind working/owning a luxury goods store. You don't get the mad shopper dash during sales period. Even if there is a horde of people eager to break down your doors to pick up luxury items at bargain prices, you can just lock them out. People in the store can still shop at a leisurely pace, and the sales staff aren't running ragged. So easy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? bally shoes for yourself and no birthday present for me?! *&#* wah liew...

-K- said...

hahaha.

i'll get you one if you come up to see me when i'm back in KL :)