Thursday, April 19, 2007

smashed...

...the window of my friend's car that is. With her waiting at traffic lights...and at only 7:30 at night. She got her handbag swiped. Redfern and its surrounding areas is really fucked up dodgy. Can't help but blame the inhabitants somewhat.

What do you say in this kind of situation? Poor girl was freaked out... and lost a lot of valuables too. Gucci handbag, LV wallet and dunno what else.

I feel somewhat guilty as well, since we just went for dinner and she dropped me home. It wouldn't have happened if we didn't go out. No reason at all for her to be in that area. The last time we went for dinner...she got a speeding ticket o_O Now I kinda feel like I'm a harbinger of bad luck... at least to her. Wonder if she is thinking of the same thing... Hmmmm. Can't really blame her i guess.

sucks man. This really hasn't been a good week. Guess theres not much chance of it being a good week when you start it off hearing news that your grandpa might not around for much longer. Been hospitalised since last Friday... and not really getting much better. I guess its a good thing that I went back Kuching for cny. At least I got to see him when he is still healthy...or reasonably so, considering his past ailments. I can't do much anyway... just call up and ask how he is now and then. My parents are over in Kuching at the moment... preparing for the worst case scenario *touch wood*

Hmmm. I was going to rant about how the work week has been pretty shitty as well. Having crap fuck up on me left, right and center. Pales in comparison to what I wrote about earlier. Bah...

No comments: