Wednesday, April 04, 2007

no news...kinda

Actually just been feeling lazy to blog. Kinda feels like I don't have much time past couple of days. Although I don't think I'm doing much. I want to post up some pics from Tho's birthday dinner... b ut the internet seems horrendously slow for some reason, so can't be bothered at the moment.

My monitor is still doing well, no dead or bright pixels so far. Some colours on the monitor are kinda off depending on my viewing angle, but thats expected from a budget range monitor. Its good enough for most purposes I guess. Its still a 22" widescreen. Playing WoW feels pretty awesome, and its easier for my to read my e-books now.

I've also shopped a lot lately, for my snow gear in particular. I think I mentioned my jacket already, but I got a nice pair of 686 Smarty pants too. Its worth $400... but I got it for $280. Last season gear obviously, but its a steal at that price.

I'm probably gonna buy snow boots tomorrow as well. I tried some on on Monday during lunch... but just going again tomorrow to try them on properly. Cuz I only put on one side on Monday. Both of the boots I'm interested in are $379... so it just depends which one fits better.

Can't wait for the snow to come....

2 comments:

sweefong said...

WOW-IE! so omfg awesome! :P i wish i can ski with ya! Muahaha!

Anonymous said...

ur soooo boring...is tho the ONLY friend u have??? loser...