Sunday, February 26, 2006

thos is back home in kl, which means i can grind WoW as much as i want! :) this whole week has been nothing but playing game. andy brought back a bunch of ps2 games from back home. took some dvd movies and Suikoden Tactics from him last saturday. And everyday after work I've just been playing Suikoden almost non stop. And was playing WoW till about 5 in the morning on Saturday. Add to that the super world event on WoW that happened on Saturday night. The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj. Its suppose to this epic world event take takes place in of the regions. Suppose to be something on the scale of Starship Troopers style zerg. And the enemies are giant bugs too, scarabs and anubis etc. Its pretty cool... in concept. The execution of it was pretty horrible. I stopped caring after 2 server crashes, and impossible to play lag. And that was an hour before the event even started.

I manage to sneak in an hour of play later in the night, but by then most of the keng stuff gone already. poo.

As for today... I was just watching this korean drama that I downloaded, Dating Now. Quite nice... I prefer japanese dramas though, cuz I don't really like the korean language. Had dinner at Lynn's place after grinding thru about 4-5 eps of the drama. We made dumplings for dinner! Yumsss... makes me feel like going back to Ashfield for lunch again next week.

The drive back from her place was absolute hell though. There was a bloody storm earlier. The vision is bad enough in the rain, but the windows in my car totally fogged up. I had to keep wiping the windows every 3-4 minutes just so that I can see the road. most dangerous driving i've ever done. Ughhh. who could imagine not having a/c in the car could actually be deadly o_O At least I made it back home in one piece. God still loves me, even if no girls do :)

No comments: