Sunday, February 05, 2006

Zzz.. damn sienz. stoning at home the whole day. Thos bought his computer liao, so he is playing WoW in his room. Fatty is outside playing inside...and I'm in my own room being sienz. Aihs... I'm not enjoying my lazy Sunday much.

I've been pretty busy at work. So not much time to blog. Plus nothing particularly special to write about. Even if there was...all old news by the time I blog, so kinda lazy.

My contract at the company is over liao, but i'm still working there. Its being extended to at least another 3 months, but nothing has been drawn up yet. I've been OTing shitloads lately. Staying at work till about 9.30 on some nights. Annoying, but its not like I have anything really productive to do at home. The new accoutning system is sort of up and running. Even if it isn't, we'r using it anyway. Deal with the problems one at a time. Means more work for me la, since I'm the one who is supporting it. At least its more interesting than doing purchasing.

I started my own mini programming project as well. Looking at property listings online is quite annoying, so I decided to just write a program that will take the listings off the net, and put it in my own database. At least this way, I won't have to go to 3-4 different property sites. I can even do some data processing as well. For example, I can find out what the average rent is for 3BR places in a particular suburb. This should help when I start investing in property. I might even sell this program :) Although the legality of it is questionable, since I'm ripping the information off websites. Hmmmmm...

No comments: