Wednesday, April 26, 2006

i would like to go to sleep, but i'm too effing full o_O OD'ed myself on a roast chicken for dinner. Curse woolies and their $4.98 roast chicken! Should have stopped myself from finishing it when I was full... but I just felt like I had to keep going. Must not let myself be defeated by a mere cooked fowl. Although at this stage, I think I've lost the battle. Feeling both uncomfortable and guilty too... aihs

back to south beach from tomorrow onwards! have to restock groceries with the proper foods now. hmmmm. but i just bough meat pies and crap earlier! how how how. aihs. our freezer really crammed full of junk. especially with fatty still crashing at our place. its always stocked with pies, frozen fish and ice cream. what a wonderful diet we have o_O

diet aside, i'll be unemployed in 2 days!!! woohoo! its kinda exciting and yet stressful at the same time. don't know whats going to happen, or where i'll end up. it does put my property plans in the backburner, since i'm won't get a loan since i'm unemployed now (incidently, i just get preapproved for a $240,000 loan). but i'm gonna move into sharemarket investments for the time being. learning the basics at the moment. http://www.asx.com.au has great resources for those interested. i'm pretty sure the material they have is applicable in any market.

time to try to sleep. need to wake up early tomorrow. bringing the car for its service. about damn time too. the car couldn't start this morning. battery went flat. this always has to happen when i'm using the company cars. haihs.

No comments: