Friday, April 14, 2006

its good friday! which means its a public holiday here. woo hoo! hurrah for long weekends... even though we don't really have anything planned. should probably try to catch up on some investment stuff over this week. been slacking since I came back from perth.

i think i'm rather fickle... starting to think about shares again. i'm still interested in property though, but at this point, its gonna be hard for me to get a loan since i'm gonna be unemployed at the end of this month. i need to start investing soon though, before I lose steam and just say fuck it all. aihs.

waiting for thos to get ready now. getting really hungry. gonna go KFC for lunch. i haven't had KFC in a while, maybe 2 months or so? can't remember when i stopped eating KFC at work. not that it makes much of a difference to my diet. my lunch usually consists of half a roasted chicken anyway. and thats equivalent to 3 pieces of KFC chicken, only without the deep fried skin. and here i am rubbing my tummy...which seems to be getting rounder by the day o_O

No comments: