Saturday, January 06, 2007

its a new year!

my first post of 2007. Its been sort of busy, so I haven't found time to blog. I've got one of my certification exam on Tuesday, so have to study for that. I have been slacking off on that. Was supposed to be gung-ho on the stuying over the holiday period, but oh well.

Andy introduced a new TV series to me as well. Heroes. Its really good! Only the 1st season is out in the US, so I downloaded it and been watching the whole thing the past week. Its only 11 episodes for now. Its apparently one of the hottest TV sensations in the States. Check it out!

I'm getting pretty hungry now, so gonna go down the city to grab some lunch. Wondering if I should go to the gym as well. Gym has been going pretty well. I've been going fairly consistently, at least 3 times a week. I'm gonna try make it 5 times a week. Do weights 3 times a week, and cardio 2 times a week.

I'm off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trying to shed some weight before you head back to KL? heehee. good luck!

i have considered visiting, but i really don't relish travelling. drop by singapore lah.