Tuesday, March 27, 2007

22" loveeee

my brand new toy. The picture really doesn't do it much justice. You'd have to be sitting in front of the monitor to be impressed. It costs me $385... but definitely don't regret it. Its a decent entry level LCD monitor. Haven't had any problems when playing WoW or watching anime. And no dead/bright pixels so far *fingers crossed*

The colours on it are so so.... good enough, but not what u'd call great. Its quite distracting if theres too much white on the screen. Gotta change the background of all the windows explorer windows. But not sure what I can do for webpages. Not all pages get centred... stupid developers. I guess thats a quirk with having a widescreen monitor with a funky resolution.

But its still absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm in ecstasy! ^_^

No comments: