Saturday, May 26, 2007

friday night

my company had a get together yesterday. its a farewell gathering for one of the consultants that is going back to Netherlands. The night started out in the boardroom and we eventually ended up in a strip joint (but not before getting kicked out of one bar) . Went to Pure Platinum... girls weren't too bad i guess. But only 2 or 3 of them had nice bodies (i.e no spare tyres) There was this tall asian chick as well. Very nice. Best of all... everything under company bill :) Hehehe.. including some tipping dollars for the strippers.

Fun night. But feel damn buggered today... mostly because I came home to play WoW as well. I was half sleeping at the keyboar by the end of it. Ended up waking up at 2.30. Half my day gone...and I was thinking of going to gym & some shopping too. Oh well.

Speaking of gym... I've been going during lunch almost everyday for the past 2-3 weeks. Feels quite good. It actually makes the workday feel much shorter. Starting to cut weight now... so I've lost about 4-5kgs since I started cardio work. But then my muscle mass probably suffered a bit... cuz I haven't done weights since then too. Going to try to go next week. Cardio during lunch...and weights in the evening. Try to make it a routine to gym during lunch everyday...and weights 3 times a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Glad to hear that you are losing weight.