Tuesday, July 27, 2004

right... what am I suppose to post now? I'm suppose to go off to work 1/2 hour ago, but decided to take the later train, so I have an extra 1/2 horu to kill at home.

let's write about sunday. Emmm, Jamie didn't join us that day cuz she went out with another fren. She also took an earlier flight back to Melb, compared with Carol & Greg. So it was just the 3 of us the whole day. We originally intended to go Fish Market..and then head off to the Rocks. But in the end, we spent the whole day at the Rocks, cuz Fish Market was kinda like an optional thing.

The Rocks were really nice. Quaint old buildings and stuff. Very 'arty farty'. I've been there before, but that was couple years back. The only times I've been there when living here is when we (me+frens) go eat pancakes (absolutely yummy!!)

Walked around the arts & craft market. Carol bought a T Puzzle!! It's really cool, just a couple of cut up timber blocks and you can have quite a bit of fun with it. We spent a fair bit of our laming time working out the shapes you can make with it. I'm thinking of buying one as well!! Have to wait till next month though... blew my budget already.

What else?? Oh yeah!!! Carol burnt my tongue off as well!! There was this stand at the market, selling chilli. Not those normal chillies you get at restaurants... but REALLLLY HOT ones with names like "Dragon's Bloody" and "Turbo Supercharge". And it's as sick as it sounds! I can't take spicy stuff, so I didn't bother trying. I was standing behind Carol when she tried it out... she took a small bite, turned around...and popped the whole thing in my mouth (fyi, the chillies are a dip). Burnt my damn tongue off... and killed my taste buds for the better part of the day. Grrrr!!!

Woooops! Better go, almost time for my train.

No comments: