Friday, July 30, 2004

it's Friday night!!  and i'm going to sleep soon  :p 

Didn't do anything today, not even the usual Friday dinner/movie with Nic & Thos. I OTed at work until about 6.30 and got home close to 8pm  :p  Too tired to go out after that, and had a pretty tiring day too. The usual Friday crap at work. And I have to go in to work tomorrow as well!!! Cuz haven't finished off the work. I spent half my afternoon on the road because I needed to drive down to Silverwater to get some parts for some crap that broke down in the factory. Sheeeshh.

Was spose to go clubbing with Vinh tonight though. Well, it was supposed to be either tonight or tomorrow. But he's dead broke, and flat out at work as well. Sooo, don't think we'll be doing anything this weekend.

What else can I say? I'm gonna be registering for my kendo classes tomorrow. Maybe I can get my gi & hakama as well. Oh yeahh!!!  I really should use this blog for more interesting stuff rather than my day. I can write about computer stuff... animes... games... kendo?? Can't be stuffed now anyway, I'll do it when I feel like it  :p

No comments: