Sunday, July 25, 2004

wow..  it's been really long since I blogged here.  not that I blog frequently anway.
the last post I made in xanga was back in april  o_O

but i felt like picking this up again...and didn't really want to use xanga (several reasons) but anywayyy..i'm back here again

i decided to write something today cuz i just had a blast of a weekend, so i might as well write
something b4 i forget it all  :p  Carol and a couple of her frens (Jamie & Greg) came up from Melbourne and crashed at my place. Its the first time I met her frens, but they were really cool ppl and fun to hang with even though I don't know them.

They arrived late Friday night...and the girls took ages to get ready to go clubbing, which resulted in Nicholas waiting an hour plus for us to get into the City. I was thinking of bringing them to the strip of bars along the George St/Chinatown area, but we ended up going Tank instead. Cool place! Great music (house?) ! And had a blast...my wallet felt really empty after that though.  :'(

this might end up being a really long post... I still want to write up on saturday and today...and also my past 2 weeks actually. Roy (ex housemate) came up from Melb with Ayako as well. Met up with them the previous Friday and we hit a couple of bars as well. It's great catching up with him as well... the bugger hardly ever comes and chat online.

Until next post....

No comments: