Monday, March 27, 2006

i'm in Perth now! currently 8:48am here, but I'm still working on Sydney time... so I woke up at 6am here.

Flying here wasn't too bad. There was an empty seat next to me, so it didn't feel too cramped. But flying to Perth seems like such a waste. 4 hour plus flight, and you still end up in Australia. Sheeesh. I think flying to NZ is faster.

I'm just gonna take a break for today. Do a bit of research online, and I'll drive down to Mandurah tomorrow. I think I'll just go down there for 2 or 3 days to have a look. I'm not exactly optimistic, but see how it goes la.

I'm on dialup modem right now. So damn awfully slow... after having used broadband for the past 2 years or so, I can't imagined how I lived with dialup last time. I'm never going back to the dark ages!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dial up? does it still exist??
take care papa n hope all the best goes for u in perth!

kevin (kayson)