Friday, March 10, 2006

its finally friday. it felt like the weekend will never come. work felt a bit stressful this week. a lot of annoyance that just ticks me off. thats the shitty thing about the work I do. I have to juggle both my purchasing role, my network/computer admin role, and also implement the now-not-so-new accounting system. And recently just finished organising the company's new telephone network. Switched over to a digital system. I'm actually going for the administration course in about 15 minutes, which is why I've got time to sit at home to blog.

In a way, I don't really mind the workload that I have. Its just that I can't hardly sit down and complete a task without being interrupted with something else. If I'm trying to work on the accounting system, some random guy will come up to me saying they need a part urgent! yesterday! now!... I get the goods in that day itself, and it often just sits on the floor for a couple of days o_O wtf?!

If I work on processing my purchasing paperwork, or work through my quotes. I get interrupted by someone saying printers aren't working. Printers are down cuz someone clogged up the pipeline with a few 100MB print jobs o_O ARRgggghhhhh!!! Check the damn print queues!!!

When my contract ends in April, the company is gonna have to give me a huge pay rise... or I just don't do purchasing anymore. But even then, I'm gonna have to get a pay rise if they want me to stay. Put myself on a 60K package ^_^

Enough of a rant, have to leave for my training course liao.

No comments: