Tuesday, January 16, 2007

haven't been blogging much since its pretty uneventful over here. its just been work and trying to study for my last exam. gotta try to get that done in 2 weeks in order to attend a migration training course for BusinessObjects (I need to be certified in order to go for that course)

Work-wise has been a cruise for the past week, until Friday came along. The manager finally got a chance to review the report that we've (me and the other consultant, although its just me now) been working on and discovered a few values that don't add up properly. Had a hell of a time trying to figure out why the values are off. I've been doing analysis all of yesterday and today. It would have been sooo much easier if the other consultant was still around, especially since he pretty much built the whole process from ground up.

The reports are being sent out to the state managers for review, so hopefully they don't come back with too many issues.

Apart from that, I was engrossed in playing Company of Heroes all weekend. Its a relatively new RTS game based on WW2. Bloody good, and I'm learning some history too!

No comments: