Monday, January 22, 2007

past few days have been pretty hot. doesn't help that my room faces the morning sun. makes my room pretty hot. At least its been very windy as well, so being outside is actually quite nice if you stay in the shade. but that doesn't help me since I just stayed home over the weekend. no mood to do much except for sleep. and watching some jdramas that I've downloaded. Recently finished Nodame Cantabile and downloading My Boss, My Hero now. Nodame Cantabile is nice, a drama/comedy themed around classical music. Its especially good since I've started downloading some classical music to listen as well. Ran out of things to download at one point ^_^

If u'r interested, you can get dramas from http://www.d-addicts.com. Gotta love these ppl with so much free time to upload and sub all these dramas and animes.

No comments: