Tuesday, July 17, 2007

out of commission

took 2 days off work cuz I wasn't feeling well. Finally made use of my sick leave. I think I've accrued about 8 days worth. To be honest, I wasn't feeling so bad yesterday. Just a bit of a sore throat and a bad bout of laziness. Thought I could just stay home and watch GTO all over again.
I still went to the doctor in the afternoon. Needed to get MC as well as a 'scrip for some asthma medines. After 2 hours waiting at the clinic, I came home with an MC for 2 days, cough medicine & a fever. GG.

I think it might be the stupid air conditioning/heater and all the sick people there. It was a reverse cycle air conditioner set on auto. Bloody annoying. One minute its blowing cold air..the next hot. Ughh. Felt totally dead by around 7-8 and I just went to bed. Woke up at bout 4 in the morning. Internet a little bit, then went back to sleep. Ended up waking at 10 in the morning. Fever was sort of gone, but didn't bother going in to work neway. Especially since I already have a cert to cover for it. Doctor said I could get one for tomorrow if I wanted to as well. Just need to ring up and pick it up :) Hmmm.. interesting proposition.

Anyway...have a craving for char siu and wantan mee now. All cause of stupid muns. Suddnely tell me she has a craving for me. I ended up looking for recipes for it. Char siu looks simple enough to cook. Kolo mee as well. Going to try to cook em both next week or something.

No comments: