Saturday, July 07, 2007

a post just to post

running out of things to do at home, so just figured I'd post on my blog. Can't download anime to watch since I've almost used up my 12GB quota with Unwired... and the connection isn't good enough for WoW. Sadness. At least 1/2 my day was spent sleeping, so I haven't been all that bored.

Went clubbing/drinking last nigt. First time in what feels like a very long time. Zzz. Figured I'd go since it was fatty's belated bday thingie, together with his sis & her friend, Nicolai (also an ex cempakan!). Fatty reckons she is Sharon v2, and i suppose there is a slight resemblance. Hmmm. Anyway, crashed in bed till almost 2pm today. Haven't slept till that late in ages.

Just waiting to go out for dinner now. Going to have some black linguini with a friend from the cafe/bar I used to work at. As you can tell, my diet has been put on hold for the past couple of days. Taking a short break this week from calorie counting and stuff. Didn't manage to go gym this week either. Too busy with work the past week. I did go swimming last Tuesday though. Nice change of pace. The heating in the pool was actually working this time, so it made for a good swim.

Ermm.... oh! Here are some pictures of Thos's new pad.
Balcony view, left

balcony view, right; and

the living room

I was standing next to the entrace when I took the living room picture, so the place isn't as big as where we stayed. But its dood enough, especially since theres a hugeass storeroom downstairs in the carpark. Tho's room is to the left (door next to the coach), and my room will be to the right. Best thing is, the living room is still as neat as when this picture was taken :)

No comments: