Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a snowy weekend

I recovered from my flu just in time to have a rockin good time at Thredbo. And this time, I didn't come down from the mountains with any broken/twisted appendages. woot! I didn't take as many pictures since I only brought my camera up on the 2nd day. Michelle took quite a few, but I haven't seen most of them yet.

Anyway, kinda hard to take pictures when u'r busy boarding. I was thinking when I get really good, I'm gonna get a helmet cam and shoot my runs down the mountain :) That'll be bloody awesome.
me...

and Thos with my board in the background


the coolest pic I took of some random boarder. Check out the powder!

almost knee deep!

as you can probably see in the last picture, the snow was really good at Thredbo this year. Its obviously not that as deep as in the pic on all the runs, but if you go off the trails a little bit you can have a really great ride. Doesn't even hurt when you wipe in the powder.

And only 2 more weeks before we head off to NZ for what might be even better snow! woohoo!

No comments: