Sunday, August 12, 2007

still alive

didn't realise i haven't posted since the thredbo weekend until jacq complained to me. thats actually lots of stuff to update, but i'm feeling quite tired now. Just got back from New Zealand a few hours ago...feeling a little depressed now. Absolutely loved it there...but now I'm back home. Back to the routine of waking up early to go to work...instead of waking up early to hit the snow. Sighhh...

More on the holiday later, when I get the pictures up. Work-wise. I've already handed in my resignation about 2 weeks back? So I'll be starting my 'new' position on the 27th. Can't wait till I get my 1st new paycheck! Definitely will be needing it after the NZ holiday, and the recent sharemarket madness. Lost a lot of money over the past few weeks. But not too bad I guess. Hmmm, its weird how I can think of losing a few thousand as 'not so bad' nowadays. All in perspective I suppose. I'm fairly confident I can make that money back, so I don't stress about it too much.

Waiting for dinner now (pizzalicious pizza!) so I'm just going to bum around till it arrives. On a downside to the holiday, I'm 2-3kgs heavier now from just 1 week of eating good food & not gymming. Ouchh....


No comments: