Wednesday, September 12, 2007

update update

almost 2 weeks since my last update. Whats happened so far? It was APEC weekend, so I went to Perth to visit my mom & kaima. Relaxing 3 days of doing nothing much but eat and play with the animals. Should have taken some pictures of Jessie (Jessy?), but too lazy to whip out my camera. She is a golden retriever cross labrador...supposedly. She looks more like a poodle cross though.

Other than that... I'll be getting my Mazda 3 soon, hopefully. Put in the paperwork already. So just gotta wait now. Woot woot! My 1st car! How exciting... now I just have to find somewhere to park it. Zzzz.

I'll stop blogging now. Kinda itchified to go play with my new helicopter. I just got it yesterday. Still need to set it up so that it can fly properly...without careening in every single direction except where I want it to. Pics later.

No comments: