Saturday, September 01, 2007

zoom zoom test

i test drove the SP23 this morning. Its really a nice car to drive. Can't wait for one to be mine! Since I'm getting the car via a novated lease, some guy from the fleet manager is taking care of all the quotes and stuff for me. At least I don't have to do the running around and negotiating myself. Seems like they will be able to get better discounts. Lets see how that goes. Should have some numbers for me on Monday hopefully. Apparently its difficult to get a hold of the car since its fairly popular, especially the colour I'm looking for. I'll be getting it in Carbon Grey. One of the more popular colours it seems...apart from the red. I don't mind red... but thats reserved for when I buy the RX-8 ^_^

Its a bit of a boring weekend. Just spent the rest of the day on the computer and doing household errands. Feel kinda broke since I've been doing a bit of shopping over the past few days. I got myself 2 new snazzy suits... and some shirts from Tommy. All on sale of course :) Its just not in my nature to buy overpriced items except when they are on sale. Now I just need to get myself a new pair of casual shoes. Shouldn't be wearing my sneakers anymore... might pick up a pair of Lacoste shoes. I'm thinking of this one:

still thinking about it though. $200 for something like this does seem horribly overpriced... considering other shoes in this category are around $100-150. Plus the fact that they don't look like $200 shoes. Another $100 and I can get a pair of Bally's that are on sale.

No comments: