Monday, October 10, 2005

boo ya! i managed to pass my driving test today! yayyy.. don't have to fork out more money for another test and car rental. and best thing is... i can grab the company car and drive to/from work now!! save me like 2 hours each day. more time for me...more time for wow ^_^ i'm only getting the car next week though :( some1 else needs to use it at the moment. boo.

i cooked myself breakfast today. 3 sausages, baked beans and scrambled eggs. yum!! finally did some grocery shopping yesterday, so we actually have food in the house! i was spose to grill some chicken wings for dinner tonight, but I ended up having some Snicker pods. 1 whole pack made me pretty full, but i think i'll get hungry again pretty soon. guess i should just go to bed. can't be stuffed eating. getting pretty fat liao. aihs. it doesn't seem like i'm gaining weight (unless the weighing machine is lying to me), but i still feel fatter. maybe its cuz i'm wearing office type of work clothes liao. no more loose t-shirts and stuff. most of my shirts are the fitting type too... so my fattiness is more obvious. o_O

thats it. swimming 6am tomorrow...

No comments: