Monday, October 17, 2005

what luck. the company deathtrap brought me to and from Canberra safe and sound. when i started the car this morning, the battery was konked out though. Had to call in NRMA to change the battery. Had to come in to work later than usual :p Oh well.

I'll put up some pics from Canberra when I get home. Its actually lunchtime at work now. Just having a cup of milo. I wonder if I can lose weight if I do this everyday. Sausage and eggs from brekkie, and a cup of milo for lunch. I need more fibre in my diet...1 week of just sausages and eggs aren't too good for me. Owned by constipation :p

i just wanted to blog a little about the Shinobi movie I mentioned. The full name is Shinobi: Heart under Blade. The release is supposedly 17th September, but I haven't found any subbings of it yet ^_^ I watched the trailer this morning. It looks interesting, but trailers more jap movies are always deceiving :p It has Nakama Yukie in it though, so i'm defintely gonna watch it. Shes the chick from Gokusen if you didn't know. Loved that series...so I shall love this movie too :p Anyway, back to work.

No comments: