Wednesday, October 19, 2005

im' all pooped out today. didn't go in to work today. kena stomachache again. i'm beginning to think that wicked wings and my stomach don't agree with each other. aihs. i just spent my morning at home alternating between playing games on the computer, and camping in the toilet :p my arse quite pain now o_O

neway, gonna just post up some pics that I took in canberra la. i already blogged about my drive down and what I did on Saturday la. so no point in repeating that. i was kinda bummed out on Sunday, cuz my leg was hurting abit. did I mention that my leg cramped up when I was sleeping on friday night? bloody hell... these are the worse kind of cramps. Thos says these cramps come when u'r bloody tired or something. I guess driving for 5 hours, and then going clubbing and 2 persons sleeping in a tiny bed can do that. aihs. newayz. i pretty much crashed out the 2nd night. i took up the entire bed so sweefong had to go over to her friend's place to sleep. oopss ^_^

newayz. went to Floriade on the next day. Its a flower show la. I wasn't expecting much at first. Thought it was just a normal show where they display potted plants n stuff, but its actually quite nice. The flowers were actually planted all over the park. It would have been really nice, but that was the last day...so a fair bit of the flowers were dead :p Oh well. On to the pics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
red tulips


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
some flowers


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
more random flowers


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
black tulips. my favourite!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n fongie


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
some 6-12yr olds made these. we've got a young KISS fan! oh. the theme of the show was Rock 'n' Roll btw. There was a Madonna gnome as well. The one with pointy boobs ^_^


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
one of those old organ thingos. I saw this one at Vic Mart in Melbourne b4! They actually bring it all over Oz. pretty cool


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chocolate Fountain....'nuff said :p~~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I make the flowers look good :p


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Closest thing to Sakura flowers


Kla... thats it. I'm gonna take a nap. Stomach still hurts a bit.

No comments: