Thursday, November 10, 2005

i'm at work rather early. 8am, as opposed to my usual 9.30-9.45am Quite a good improvemen huh? The wonders having a car can provide. I wake up a little later nowadays. 6.30am, used to wake up at 6 or 6.15 leddat. Didn't feel like mucking around at home, so might as well come in to work and bludge while getting paid ^_^

For some reason... I was thinking that last night was Thursday, and that it was a Friday today. I was so dissappointed when I realised its only Thursday this morning. Aihs... Not that I have anything to look forward to during the weekends. Just wanna finish up a book that I bought. Cash Flow Quadrant. Hehehe. Starting to read all these type of books again. Better than reading novels imo. I get enough fiction from all the anime that I watch. The next book I might read is "Millionaire Next Door" by Thomas Stanley. I still want to get the property books by Steve McKnight though... he has 2 books out, but apparently theres some conflict between the ideas behind his 1st and 2nd book. Might still be worth a read. Its a good place to start at any rate.

Hmm...starting to feel a little guilty about not doing work. Heheh. Better find something to do. More later...

No comments: