Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lunchtime at work...and I dunno what to eat. It used to be a pretty easy choice when I didn't have a car. I'd just buy a burger at the station and have that for lunch. $3.60 for lunch. Nice and cheap. And it sorts of lasts me till dinner time :p But I haven't been bringing any food to work lately, so i've been eating a fair bit of KFC. Nothing much else to eat...except for McDs, Subway, Hungry Jacks and a chinese place that we go to every week. Everything else around here is pretty crap. Aihs... wish I worked in Chinatown. Plenty of stuff to eat, and girls to watch ^_^

I think i'll just end up eating KFC again. Just waiting till I get hungry b4 I go off to lunch, which is usually when everyone else isn't at lunch :) its quite nice to have such a flexible workplace. Or maybe its just me.

Nothing new to blog. I had dinner with Farah at Tengoku last night. Farah is my godsis if I haven't mentioned it before. Thos was spose to come along originally, but then he decided to stay home so he could play WoW o_O Food was good as always, but the seaweed used on the california roll not crispy, so that was the only substandard thing last night.

Thats about it I guess... gonna head for lunch now

No comments: