Friday, November 25, 2005

its a relatively quiet day at work today. not a whole lot to do considering that its friday. its been more interesting at work the past few days or so. moving forward with a lot of new stuff for the company. we'r getting a new phone and internet system thats to be implemented next month. its not like i have a real say in the issue or what not, but at least i was consulted on the matter. which is sorta fun. nice change from what i usually do around here.

We started looking at ERP systems too. I think I mentioned that a couple posts ago. Its pretty interesting researching the matter and finding out information about ERP systems. Called up and talked to a consultant as well. Makes me feel important. Heheheh. I guess anything is better than doing purchasing paperwork. Wiki is fast becoming one of my favourite sites. Quite useful even when I want to research ERP systems. Not bad weii. Should have used it more often when I had to do papers in uni.

Enough about work though. I tend to blog more about work when i'm at work o_O Wonder if I should take off early today. Its only 2.45 now, but its such a "don't feel like work" day. Its been raining the whole morning, but the weather is starting to clear now. No plans for the weekend, except maybe go Kino to buy a book. Maybe go for yumcha on Sunday, and then Kino. Sounds like a good plan since we don't have anything else to do. Or might just stay home and play WoW full time. It is (or was)Thanksgiving holiday in the States, so this weekend might have double honor/reputation when you pvp. See how it goes.

No comments: