Sunday, November 06, 2005

my blog has been kinda sad lately. suffering from a lack of updates, and a lack of visitors, caused by a lack of content, caused by a lack of updates. such a vicious cycle.

i seem to have a lot more free time lately. since i don't work a 2nd job anymore. i planned to start going training again, but not particularly looking forward to the punishment that will be dished out by shihan. just gonna work out at home until my body gets used to the pain :p i just did a short workout session a couple days ago. only about 20 minutes or so, but my body was sore and creaky for the next few days o_O i'm really getting old.

anyway, i've got free time. but it feels like i don't have anything worthwhile to do. i'm bored of wow. probably cuz i'm in the grind to lvl 60 phase and everyone else is already 60 and doing stuff that i can't do yet. aihs. i'm 52 now, so that makes it a minimum of 64 hours of game time to get to 60. and thats if u'r really efficient too. it just doesn't seem worth it... i can watch 153 episodes of anime in that amount of time :p Or read 3 novels. I can even study enough to obtain a H1 in any subject too :p I don't think I've ever spent 64 hours studying for a particular subject. Hmmmm. WoW is really a hugeass timesink.

I'm gonna go shopping today. Going Birkinhead Point (spelling?) with Andy later. I wanted to have breakfast in the Balmain area. Try out one of the cafes over there, but the fugger is busy playing WoW. Aihs... Hope I get to buy a pair of jeans. I only have 1 pair left. Need to buy another pair b4 I wear this one out. Need a pair of slacks too. Hmmmm. Maybe I should wait till Xmas sales. Its only another month plus away.

No comments: