Monday, November 21, 2005

i'm still undecided as to whether I should go back to KL during CNY. Andy says MAS flights are really cheap if I fly past mid January. Something around $6-700 for a return flight. Problem is, I don't know what I'll be doing back home apart from holidaying and spending money. It would be nice... but I won't be working which equals even less money. Aihs. Maybe I shouldn't think about holidaying until I'm rich. Aihs.

workwise, i've mentioned that my contract ends in mid january. after that, i can choose to stay on at the company, but i don't want to be doing purchasing anymore. maybe 2-3 days a week is okay kua. the company will be doing an overhaul of their systems next year. modernise the whole company and how we do things, supposedly. We'r gonna be getting some form of ERP system in to handle at the very least the accounting, purchasing and payroll side of things. And how does this relate to me? I might be put in charge ^_^ cool huh? well.. i don't know how true that will be, or the extent of my authority. Most likely i'll oversee the project, make recommendation etc etc. If it works out that way, it'll be something really good to put on my CV. BUT... its all hot air at the moment. See how it goes.

No comments: