Wednesday, December 28, 2005

back from kangaroo valley, and i'm back at work too /cry. its not too bad though. i'm in only for a couple of hours, but i haven't been doing much since i came in apart from reading http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/, which was what I've been doing the past week at work. i've read about 2 years worth of comics. not bad huh?

i don't have any pics of the trip yet, my camera is fucked. have to ask swee fong to bring it back to KL for me, hopefully it won't be too expensive to fix. its just the stupid power button thats stuffing up. I'll upload some pics when I get them from fongie. i'll blog about the trip the same time i post the pictures la, lazy to do it twice.

aihs. i want to go home. not doing anything productive at work. the manager hasn't come in yet, so I can't even set up the new accounting system for him. think i'll leave at lunchtime if he doesn't come in.

No comments: