Thursday, December 01, 2005

its 1st of December. Almost end of the year liao. Feels damn fast. It doesn't feel like I've done anything useful during my time here. Especially this past year. Most of my resolutions also went down the toilet. Cis... useless me. Nvm, make brand new ones for next year ^_^ I kinda like planning and working out schedules and stuff. Did I mention that I made a timetable for myself? Not that I've really been following it. Included stuff like exercise, study and reading time. When u plan things out that way... it really feels like you don't have much time to goof around. I followed it ok in the first week I did it. But then it went down the toilet from last weekend onwards. Stupid WoW weekend :p My druid is lvl 58 now though ^_^ taking extremely long. Which is sort of a good thing. I think when I hit 60, i'm gonna be playing even more. Especially since I can finally join the rest in all the pvp and high end stuff. Aihs...

Mann... my computer at work is bloody annoying me. Have to give it a whack every 5 minutes. The power supply making a damn annoying noise. I think the fan bearings are stuffed or something. Stupid old computers... maybe I should move it to the floor. Yeah. Think I'll do that. Can get more space on my desk too.

No comments: