Sunday, December 18, 2005

its been extremely hard for me to get out of bed lately. i literally have to force myself to fall out of bed in order to wake. dunno why. i've been getting plenty of sleep i think. possibly my diet. what you eat really affects your body. when i did atkins and south beach, i did notice that i feel more energised in the morning. not that i really kept to the diet. max was about 3 weeks i think. the only thing i've stopped eating is bread at home. i feel that its too easy to eat a lot of it, cause you get hungry fast even though u ate a lot. kinda like porridge.

went for dinner with Andy last night. ashfield again. had like the best dumplings i've ever eaten. dumplings that are actually juicy. bloody good. and the place is cheap too. so its doubly good :) the english name is Shanghai Nights... i think. I just remember that it was a dodgy name la. after dinner, we went to watch King Kong with Jeremy, Ken and a whole bunch of other ppl. From Ken's badminton club. I reckon Kong was good. One of the better movies out this year. I feel that its better than LoTR though. Some parts of LoTR was just kinda gay. Anyway, I'm lazy to say anything about the movies. I'm not a good reviewer and plenty of other sources out there.

Gonna have lunch and finish reading my book.

No comments: