Monday, December 05, 2005

had my blog window open since i came in to work, but been too busy to write anything. its lunch time now, so got a bit of time to rant. i think i slept too much over the weekend. napped in the afternoon on both satuday and sunday. damn lazy weekend. just stayed home, played wow and read my book. i dloaded some movies to watch too. madagascar and 40 yr old virgin. heheh. too cheap to go out and rent. its cinema vcd quality though. the type where u can hear ppl laugh and see ppl walking around. should only dload movies after theres a dvd release.

what else? i think thats it. quite a sien weekend, like every other :p Now i'm thinking what I should eat. Easiest place to go is KFC. Aihs. And I wonder why I can't lose weight o_O My usual meal is a twister or fillet burger and a pack of wicked wings. $4.45 + $1.95. Reasonable meal ah. keeps me satisfied till dinner time. I'd prefer to have 3 packs of wicked wings...more chun n cheap. But then scared i kena stomachache.

i just called up MAS just now. check on airline pricing. The promotion thing ah fei told me about macam don't have liao, or he just quoted me the wrong price. If I fly b4/on the 15th of Jan its $900something. between 16th and 29th its $736 and after the 30th its $681. Tax not included of course. Tax is around $243. Almost $1k to fly back. Aihs. Dunno if its worth it. Can do a lot with that money. I think I'll take half day off tmr. Go down chinatown and see if i can scrounge a cheaper ticket. chinaman ticket agent should be cheaper kua. Anyway, earliest available flight is 21st Jan, so see how it goes.

Kla. Off to lunch.

No comments: