Tuesday, August 29, 2006

2.30am but I'm still not sleeping yet. I'm taking the day off from work. Just felt like taking a break from it so that I can get some other work done. I was supposed to work on the website for shihan over the weekend, but spent it going out and watching anime.

spent the whole of last night watching Honey & Clover as well, although I did manage to get a little work done. I actually want to sleep, but allergies stopping me. I seem to have something that antihistamines don't help with. My feet are damn itchy now. Seems pretty red and swollen too. The veins on my feet seems to have popped up as well. Looks quite gross and interesting at the same time. Quite fun to press down on the veins and have it pop back up.

I'm gonna watch another episode of anime before trying to go back to sleep la. Feel really tired.

No comments: