Saturday, August 05, 2006

saturday. nothing much to do as usual. the weather is pretty gloomy as well, so just feel like sleeping. just gonna wait for my laundry to be done and then i'll just nap. had lunch with sweefong today. shes gone back home to kl already. aihs. another year has passed by seemingly fast. i'm already 25, but i still kinda feel like I belong in uni. I suppose the work, or lack of it, that I've been doing doesn't make me feel like I've matured much.

I haven't heard regarding that role I've been hankering after yet. Supposed to get some news on Thursday, but nada. Hopefully there'll be some news next week. Good or bad, at the very least I can just move on. Oh, I've also quit the temp job I was doing. I could have probably stayed on another week or so, but I decided that I had enough. I really can't stand brainless work for too long... So I better hear something from the recruiter soon, or start in another contracting position.

Apart from that, the manager from FFC called me up on Friday. Asked what I was up to and if I was interested in going back...for the 3rd time :) Seems like he has another project lined up and wants me to work on it or something. No details yet, but I'll talk to him after I get news from the consultancy role that I want. Ah well, I'd rather not go back if I don't have to. Its not a bad place to work, just far and well... I really should move on. Maybe I can demand more pay again. Hahahah. Although this time around, there won't be a car for me, since they've already sold off their unnecessary vehicles.

Time will tell.

No comments: