Monday, August 07, 2006

Its a bank holiday today, not that it concerns me since I'm not working anyway. But at least it makes me feel less guilty that I don't have work today. I got a call from one of my temp agency earlier. Asked if I'm interested in a position up in St. Leonards. Its some publishing & development company. Seems to deal in 3G. I think my job is to liase between the IT and another department. A semi business analyst role. Wonder if I'm actually up to it... since I don't know jack about 3G technology. Actually, I don't think its that difficult of a role, since its only paying $25/hour. Just have to talk to people and write up reports. I asked her to send in my CV anyway, theres a 1/4 chance of me getting the role since she only has 3 candidates at the moment. Its only for a month, so it should be okay I guess.

As for the other role I'm waiting on, no significant news yet. The client was away for the past week, which was why the process was taking so long. I might get some news this week. I just hope they don't mind waiting. Well... if I get this temp job, I wouldn't mind if the whole recruitment processs takes a little longer. At least then I can finish up the temp position, if I get it. Don't really like the idea of leaving halfway through an assignment.

Well...anime for the rest of the day. ^_^

No comments: