Tuesday, August 01, 2006

i wanna get to sleep, but my rash is keeping me up. don't even know if i can call it a rash. i guess it falls under that definition. my hands and wrist are reddish, and have bumps on them. Looks kinda like a whole bunch of mosquito bites converging on one area. i still have no idea what causes it. it only seems to happen at night, and i don't think its food that causes it, if not i should be experiencing it during the day as well *touch wood* Plus, its not like I have any special diet. I eat the same crap most of the time.

Usually i take my antihists, and it goes away in about 1/2 an hour... but it doesn't seem to be working tonight. Arrrgh. Add to the fact that my fingers are sore from the data entry work I did today. My finger, to be more accurate. I can type properly i.e. make use of all my fingers, & without looking at the keyboard as well. But thats kind of useless when you are keying in stuff off faxes & order forms with text that you have to bloody squint to look at. Add in a crappy GUI to the order program, and you get a sore finger because its simply easier and a lot faster to type with one hand/finger.

The other thing that annoys me is that some people can be soooooooo damn slow in keying in stuff. I get to see almost everyone in the customer service team (where I'm working) cuz I'm sitting where the previous boss used to sit ^_^ I have my own corner, and noone can see my screen while I MSN, read the news, look at my stocks, etc etc. But even with all my bludging, I still work hell lot faster than the other temps there. Gawd... can't believe it man. I can finish keying 2-3 orders, while chatting on MSN, and surfing the net in between orders, and the other temp still haven't finished with their first one. And I know this because I can watch them work at the same time.

Initially I didn't surf the net at all... but then I'd run out of stuff to do by midday since I chew through my work pretty fast. The stuff is piss easy for me to do... so its not saying much. With all the in between bludging I do, theres enough work for me to do till about 4ish 5.

Orites... all that complaining seems to have gotten rid of my rash. Gonna go to sleep now. Oh, and I still haven't heard back in regards to that job. Aihs...

No comments: