Sunday, September 18, 2005

Haven't blogged for more than a week. Been sorta busy la. Well, I've been away from my computer to be more accurate :p I was in Perth from Tuesday till Thursday. Visit my kaima for her birthday, as well as officially make her my kaima la. Had a small tea ceremony... I gave her a cup of tea, and she gave me angpow and a mini gold bowl & chopstick (its just laced with gold la). The bowl is suppose to represent us providing for each other or something like that.

Didn't do much else in Perth. I got hooked on some korean drama that my mom had (mom and sis were over there as well). Its called All In, and I reckon its pretty nice to watch. Rags to riches type of tale, with the obligatory love story/triangle. Its kinda slow moving la, lots of filler parts. Zoomed in shots of the actors crying, laughing etc etc. Repeat clips of them doing something in the past when they are feeling nostalgic. Same old tricks to lengthen a drama la. I'm thankful for the seek button on the remote ^_^ I'm down to 4 more discs (total of 20, 2 eps each)

Apart from all that, nothing much has happened at work. I only worked 2 days this week :) so my pay cheque isn't gonna be very satisfying. But I'll have my regular 50+ hours of work from next week onwards. Work at the company Mondays to Fri, and the cafe Mon and Wed nights. Oooo.. that just reminded me that I have to study for my driver's knowledge test. Damn lazy weii. Aihs... 109 pages worth of questions to look through, but they are pretty easy la. Common sense stuff. Just a pain to do. I plan to get 100% on my test :p

No comments: