Thursday, September 01, 2005

almost 2am in the morning and I can't sleep. been tossing n turning in bed for roughly 2 hours. ugh. don't like this. I don't think Thos playing WoW on my computer helps either :p I need to get a a silent keyboard.

i didn't even have any coffee today. had a cup of earl grey in the morning and thats about it for my caffeine intake. just can't switch off my brain. too many random thoughts pouring in. and its not even useful random thoughts. haihs. thinking about work. about my application to HP (which I still haven't heard jack from). about the lack of a female presence in my life. about what i can do to get rich. sigh. oh! and also about WoW :p

I can always play WoW until I feel sleepy, but then I might not stop until its time for me to get to work. So i figure blogging is a reasonably safe option to pass some time. maybe I'm getting a little excited over the prospect of finally going skiing this weekend. almost 5 years of being in Australia and I haven't even seen snow yet. i've always categorised it as something too expensive for me to do. but then again, I shouldn't scrimp and save so much. Learn to live a little more, after all... I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Or get run down by a forklift at work o_O (thats a very real danger for me btw...)

the latest music that i'm dloading? Nirvana... dance remix ^_^

No comments: