Tuesday, September 27, 2005

knnccb... i did my driving test this morning. and i fucking failed! arrrrghhh!!! $130 bucks down the fricking toilet. Aussie $130!! thats like almost RM400!!! the bah kut tehs i could have had! the roti canais! the indo mie gorengs! /cry

now i have to wait 7 days to do another test, which isn't too bad. but booking an actual test is kinda iffy. most of the ones i can go to are booked out for the month. i'd do it at Liverpool la, since the traffic isn't too bad. I kinda like it with more traffic anyway. Easier to drive imo, especially since the god damned speed limits in residential streets is usually 50km/h (note: I failed my test by driving at 52km/h in a 50 zone. the inspector anal or not?)

anyway, now I gotta hope for driving test cancellations after nex tuesday, so i get this thing over and done with. aihs. i think i'll kill myself if i fail again. blehh

No comments: