Sunday, September 25, 2005

it seems like blogging is a weekly thing for me now. i only do it when i'm don't have WoW to play :p Incidently, I wanted to go shopping for some new clothes today. But then kena cancel cuz played WoW for too long. Doing an instance run with the rest of the guys. About 3 hours gone there. Aihs... oh well, guess I have to shop next week.

Ermmm. Whats new? I'm taking my driving test on Tuesday. I'll be doing a quick run through of the test with a driving school tomorrow as well. Just to make sure I'm prepared. Hope it goes well la. Not cheap wei. I gotta rent a car from the school for $90. Can't really use the company one cuz its such a bloody shoddy car. Cracked windows, rotting steering wheel, rusted window wipers o_O Aihs...to think I'll be driving that car to work everyday once I get my license. Sadness.

Nothing much else apart from that. The week has been pretty boring. Just work, WoW and anime. Oh! I downloaded Advent Children too! Bloody awesome. Its definitely the best CG movie yet. As a movie, its still pretty cool la. Just wish there were more fight scenes involving the rest of the FF7 characters. But the whole movie was nice. The music is good too. The only qualm I have about it was that certain parts of the music didn't go with the scene la. It was a little hard understanding the story, since I've forgotten quite a bit of FF7. Watching the movie makes me feel like playing the game again ^_^ See how la, if I have time. Hehehe. The entire Advent Children story is actually on wikipaedia. And everything else FF too. Quite detailed.

No comments: