Monday, November 06, 2006

best thing about working in the city? the food! got a lot more stuff to eat now compared to when I was working in Liverpool or at the data entry place. so shioks. Although I've still been eating roughly the same stuff lately.

I've been having either a sausage/egg or bacon/egg sandwich every morning for breakfast. Its pretty good cuz the bread is fresh... very fluffy too. and buttered to the max :) Either that or I get a pretzel. Which is pretty good as well. The ones with glaze on it looks damn ons as well. I'll take a picture of it the next time I have one. Its almost like Krispy Kreme.

Lunchtime, I usually hit the foodcourt at Sydney Central (which is the same place I get the sandwich and pretzels anyway). Usually just have some mixed rice dish. Theres a Thai place that has caramelised fatty pork. Bloody good! And they have cheap takeaway too. $4 for a pack which consists of 1 dish & rice/noodles. Tasty and cheap. I've been having a lot of that lately.

Theres also the Laksa House in QVB that has ok Malaysian food. Not as good as the on at Hunter though... but getting to Hunter from where I work is a pain. Roughly 10 minutes to walk there. Not really worth it when there is plenty of stuff around my area to eat.

Oh. And theres going to be a new Fitness First opening soon near my office. Just about 2 blocks down the street. I might just join that one, since it might be cheaper. Some sort of opening promotion. Gonna pop by the Sales office tomorrow or something. Not sure if I should though, since I won't be working in the office later on. Oh wells. See how it goes.

No comments: