Tuesday, November 28, 2006

nothing much to say update

haven't really had a chance to blog. I've either been playing FF XII, or catching up on anime. Don't feel like doing both at the moment, so i'm just gonna do a short post.

I'm enjoying my new routine nowadays. I'll have breakfast in the city before heading off to work, or just buy something and eat in the office. Study/work for the rest of the day, and then head off the the gym. The new Fitness First gym is excellent... on the 1st two times I went. This week its just been ok. Starting to get more packed. They are doing too good a job at promoting it... aihs. A lot of people from the other FF gyms are starting to come to this gym. Nooooooooo........ It still ok I guess, there is still enough room and equipment, unlike the FF that I went to in the past 2 weeks. Have to q to go in...and then q again to use the equipment as well. Annoying.

Only other bit of news is that I did my 1st exam as part of my certification today. Completed a 80 minute test in less than 20 minutes. I actually finished in about 10 minutes, but just redid the exam as a check. Got 80% for it ^_^ A good result I guess... but I wanted at least 90% ^_^ Next exam!!

No comments: