Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cinnamon coated goodness

Today was a fairly good day. Melbourne Cup, so no work got done in the afternoon as usual. Got a free meal at work too. One of the owners actually went through the trouble of setting up a wok in the office to cook stuff. Quite a lot of stuff. There was some kind of pastry puff, sausage rolls (with real sausages...not the mince sausage crap), satay sticks, meatballs and several different type of spring rolls. And its all home made as well. Quite impressive. Oh... and you can't forget the beer too.

I don't know anything about horse racing and the odds, but I won the office sweepstakes! Its only $50 though...pity it wasn't back at my old office. The pot would have been much bigger. Oh wells.

I also signed up for...

Fitness First!!

The monthly fees were pretty cheap. Only $36.95 for a passport (all gyms, all over the world) membership. Theres also the one off $70 admin fee. Only bad thing is that its a 12-month contract, but you can freeze the membership for a couple of months. And also transfer the membership as well, so shouldn't be a problem. Now that I'm paying for a gym, despite having the facilities at my apartment or just jogging in the park for free... I don't have an excuse for procrastinating. Must get value for my money ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe now work it work it!

damn it.. how come passport fees there so cheap??

I'm like paying RM175 bucks.. dang..:(

And remember go slow at the start.. u dont wanna strain yerself and burnout.. that will keep u away from the gym. Anyway gluck and achieve that sexy bodeyyyy lolzz

-K- said...

yea man! no excuse not to exercise liao. must adopt kiasu attitude with the money i'm paying for gym :)