Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I've started making use of my fitness first membership already. I went for a workout on Sunday, and today too. I actually went yesterday as well, but I forgot to bring a change of pants o_O

I didn't do much both times though. I just wanted a short workout on Sunday, so just hit the cycles for a bit. As for today... it was just damn packed. Can't wait for the newew gym to open up. Should have more equipment.... and hopefully the people who already use the Town Hall gym stays there :p At the very least its closer to work... so I can get there faster after work :)

Actually maybe not. I'm suppose to start my assignment at one of BG's clients this week. One of the big banks in Australia, so that would be cool :) At least I've been told I should be starting this week if all goes well. If not... I just continue camping in the office, study the material, and eat the pringles and biscuits in the pantry. Which reminds me of pics I took of my lunch:

Baked, not fried

A Cin City pretzel... yummy! although the pic doesn't look too good.

No comments: