Sunday, November 19, 2006

I spent part of the morning doing some much needed spring cleaning. Don't have to grind WoW anymore since both me and Thos just reached our target PVP rank earlier this week. We have soooo much free time now. Well. Not really, since I just got Final Fantasy XII and already spent almost 20 hours playing it since Friday o_o

Decided to take a break from it this morning, so got around to vacumming my room and also cleaning the bathroom. Squeaky clean now... the picture of the basin would have been blinding if it weren't for the poor lighting. ^_^


Just an extra... this is what Thos looks like after his weekend training:

Doesn't even bother going to his bed...just crash on the living room floor...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH STUTHOS (stupid thos) or LAZTHOS (lazy thos) HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

DIU LEI POST ON YER MAIN COWARDLY LURKER!

Anonymous said...

cheh.. big man.. only talk big online.. i purposely dun want to identify myself.. so you dare to reply me.. or else you'll be shitting in your pants kekeke .. i'll smack you punk!

Anonymous said...

ROFL